IPSA – The International Professional Surrogates Association is the only recognized organization for Certifying Professional Surrogates.
Aasect – American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists.
What is Surrogate Partner Therapy – an interview with IPSA president Vena Blanchard.
Is a Surrogate Partner Right For Me? – from sexualhealth.com; a frank discussion about whether a Surrogate partner is the right choice for this candidate.
Tiger Devore, PhD
(Tiger Is In Las Vegas)
Specializing in Intersex
Certified Sex Therapist
Psychotherapy by Appointment Only
Other IPSA Trained Surrogates
Note: This is NOT a comprehensive list; please contact IPSA directly for referrals and/or to confirm that a person you’ve been referred to is indeed an IPSA Trained Surrogate in good standing.
- Vena Blanchard – based in Los Angeles, CA
- Brian Gibney – works with females, based in New Mexico.
- Elizabeth Wood – 720-515-0535 works with Males, based in Colorado
- Dan Powers – works with females, based in Colorado
- Edwin Tamayo – works with females, based in Texas
- Andrew Heartman – works with Females, based in San Francisco
- Eileen Chao – works with males, based on San Francisco
- Eric Bruckner – works with males, based in San Francisco
- Cheryl Cohen-Greene – works with males and females, based in San Francisco
- Roger Tolle – works with males, based in Virginia
- David Brown – ICASA center based in the UK.
Florida’s Last Sexual Surrogate – this is the article I read and learned that SPT even existed!